Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Review of Men Made Easy

Men Made Easy by Kara Oh. I recently purchased and read this book and I loved it. It also comes with a bonus book of How to Please Your Man in Bed which was interesting as well. This book reads easy and actually offers tons of insight into a mans mind. It makes it very clear how men relate to intimacy and how different this relating is from how we as women do it. This book offers insight to single, married, or women in relationships. After reading this book I have a new outlook on men for sure. It does not offer tricks or manipulating tactics, just straight into a man's mind and how they think. It does offer great communicating advice and skills. In the beginning the author starts out like a fairy tale and continues this theme throughout the book. At first I was skeptical of this, but she gets the information across with 5 stars in my opinion. I think this book can help any woman dramatically improve any relationship with these creatures we call men. You can understand how a man works and learn really how easy they are. Read Men Made Easy and learn how to get what you want and comminicate effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment