Friday, April 1, 2011

How To Get His Interest Back

Are you stressing over a man that seems to have lost interest? His calling has decreased or stopped, he doesn't text like he used to and isn't making plans with you. Have you scared him away?

Women often scare men away by making some of the most common mistakes. Did you start taking the controls of the relationship? Maybe you did the chasing by calling, texting, suggesting outings together. This is what I call trying to control the outcome or get the results you desire. Thing is, this doesn't work. If he isn't doing the pursuing, you have upset the balance. This is one of the most common man mistakes we make.

Another mistake is being clingy or demanding. Maybe you question him and his where abouts when you aren't together. Maybe you ask him to check in when he goes out without you or worse, you text him the entire time he is out with his friends. Men see this mistake as he is going to lose his freedom. Loss of freedom is huge for a man.

Did you ask him where you stand, or how he feels or where is your relationship heading? We call this having the talk and it is almost always a big man mistake. This causes the man to freak out and often results in his disappearance. Is there a man mistake eraser to fix this one? It's a tough one for sure.

Did you have a disagreement and then you sent him a long email telling him all about your feelings. When a man opens an email and sees it is a long note, his first thought is, oh boy, she is going to talk about her feelings and tell me everything I did wrong. Nine times out of ten, his preconceived ideas about the email will cause him to miss the point, not to mention he may see you as a love sick school girl.

Whatever man mistake you made, your first instinct is to fix it. You think, if I could just explain, if I could just get him to understand we could work this out. The fact of the matter is, it's all about timing. If you try to force the issue too soon, you may just blow it for good. It's best to take a deep breathe, and don't act when your emotions are all over the place.

You emotions are what got you into this, they aren't going to get you out. Before you get out your man mistake eraser, let the emotions settle down. You will see things more clearly once you have calmed. These things are not often solved over night.

I can remember a time when I tried to force a man to hear me out. In hindsight, had I just waited a week or so for him to calm down, not to mention me, I probably could have salvaged it. I didn't though, I pushed and pushed and by doing so, I pushed him right out of my life. Don't make this mistake. Forcing it is not a a way to erase your mistakes.

There is a man mistake eraser, and with the right techniques, you can fix almost any screw up.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5983896

3 comments: