Monday, April 4, 2011

How To Find Love Online - Step One

Online dating is fast catching on to be an effective method to finding love. The thing that so many women miss is step one. Step one is commit to it. I mean finding love is pretty serious business, so why would you not commit to it. So many women go into it thinking they will just try it out. They get discouraged because they don't get results as quickly as they would like. Have you forgotten that most things worth having are worth working for.

Find The One Online

That being said, if you signed up for 30 days, you can't be too serious or committed to it. This is going to take longer than 30 days more times than not. It could be 6 months or a year. If you signed up for a free site, expect it could take longer.

For starters, a paying site is going to attract more commitment minded men. If a man has invested into this, chances are better he is committed to finding love online as well. I visualize the men on the free sites eating chips laying on the sofa watching tv. I am sure there are quality men there, but the chances are higher on a paying site.

Find The One Online

No point denying that finding love is not a large part of our world. We were created to desire a partner. We are searching for the right partner and it should be taken serious. If you are looking for that perfect job, you don't expect to find it right off the bat do you? No you go on interview after interview and you invest into it. You buy that power suit, you polish your resume, you prep for it and keep trying. Why should searching for love online be different?

It takes commitment. It takes perseverance. It also takes skill. I keep thinking about my friend who had 42 first dates with 42 different men before she found love online. It took her about 8 months, but what a journey she had. Unlike most women, she committed to it and did not give up.

Committing to it is step one. It's like with anything, a diet, a career, going to school, if you want results and you want to find love online, you have to commit fist. Anything less is just pointless.

I have recently started dating again online. I am in month 3. I have not found love online, but I am relentless in my efforts. I invest a specified amount of time, I send a specified number of ice breaker emails out and I reply to emails as well. I have tweaked my profile and changed things around if I am not getting the results I desire. It's a trial and error thing.

There are many techniques that can be learned to increase your chances, such as having an expert write your profile or learning how to build attraction through your emails. It's not as cut and dry as you would think it is, but that is another blog post.
Find The One Online

No comments:

Post a Comment