Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Bonus of Dating Without Drama


Not only is Dating Without Drama a great book to help us understand a man's mind. You know the questions. Why didn't he call? Should I call him? Will he call? Is he into me? And the list goes on and on. Now the information in the book is great and it teaches us women how to deal with these questions and what a man is really thinking.

Now all of that is great, but to me the best thing about this book it the community forum that you will get access to with the purchase of the book. Its a forum where hundreds of women and growing every day come together and discuss thier issues and problems with men. The women answer you questions, offer support and it is like nothing I have ever seen. All of these women have read Dating Without Drama and help one another stick to the basic principles.

I just recently went through some very hurtful drama of my own. I posted and over 80 women reached out to me to offer advice, comfort and cheer me on. I went to the forum Sunday Morning feeling like I was in the pits of hell, and by Monday afternoon, I was inspired and able to pick my self back up. I don't think I could have done it without them. I have made friends and my life has become enriched because of it. The book is great, but the forum is excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment