Sunday, October 4, 2009

Love Drama-Avoid It

If you answered yes to any of these questions you are probably frustrated and often feeling hurt by the things the man in your life is doing or more likely not doing. Maybe he doesn't tell you he loves you as much any more. Perhaps the calling and texting have slacked off. He possibly does not show you the affection he used to or do the little things like hold your hand, kiss you hello, tell you how great you look and the list goes on and on.

If you are feeling insecure in your relationship because you don't know where you stand, join the thousands of other women who feel the same. We as women need reassurance and often we don't feel we get enough of it. We will start to push the men in our lives by attempting to talk to him about our fears and where we stand. Although we are doing this because we want answers and to know that we are valued and treasured by the men in our live, this approach does not work. It often can end in a quarrel and our man distancing himself or going into his cave.

Men do this because they don't like emotional confrontations and it makes them feel they are not making us happy. A man wants to make you happy, but he does not want to feel like he is solely responsible for out happiness. He see these actions of ours as warning flags of more drama to come down the road.

You can turn this relationship around, but you have to learn to date without drama.. Men love a drama free woman and these are the women that gently lead them to commitment. They move towards these women because these women know how to build that intense attraction and keep it.

I too went through all of the above issues. For years I would try to persuade a man with words or by doing more and more for them. My success with men was minimum. I got tired of being alone, I would get dates but it seemed it just never lasted. They would leave and next thing I knew, they would be in a serious relationship with someone else. This happens to all of us. I finally realized it wasn't the men in my life's problem, but that the problem was with me. I started reading books about dating and men and commitment. I learned to date without drama, and now I have met a wonderful man and am in a healthy relationship where I don't have to worry all the time about where I stand. Start turning your dating life and relationships around today. Learn how the secrets of dating without drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment