Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bob Grant's The Women Men Adore

I have just read Bob Grant's book "The Women Men Adore" for the second time. Again I was amazed at all the knowledge packed into that book about male/female dynamics. I have read many a book on dating and relationships but The Women Men Adore is by far one of the best. It does not offer manipulation tactics or trickery to get what you want and need out of a relationship. Instead it offers insight into how men and women are different and how these differences can work together.

Men are not mind readers. They don't know what we need or want if we don't show them. Notice I did not say tell them. Men don't really listen to words, unless you are very skilled at feeling statements.

Bob Grant in the Women Men Adore explains in great detail what and how to communicate with the men in your life. He shares success stories and examples and goes into the whys of it all. How many times have you found yourself asking "Why" when it comes to a man?

I think this is a must read for every woman. It changed the way I relate to men, and how they relate to me. If every woman read The Women Men Adore, the men out there would not stand a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment