Thursday, September 16, 2010

One Date and He Stopped Calling

So you went on a great date, had a blast, the connection was off the chain. When you parted he said he would call. It's been days and your phone isn't ringing. What is going on?

Why He Disappeared!

It doesn't really matter what's going on, that's what. I am very active on several women's dating forums and I am here to tell you that this happens all the time. It is very very common. Men poof and vanish more than you know. What matters here is you getting your mindset straight for this dating pool you have landed in.

View each date as just an opportunity to spend time with a new friend. Try not to project anything in the future and go in with no expectations. At the early stage you just don't know. He could be dating around. He could just not be into you. Your mentality should be this. If he is not investing any effort into you, don't waste your precious time investing in him. This includes trying to figure out why.

Why He Disappeared!

Circular dating really is the way to go in the beginning. You date different guys until you find one that checks all the boxes, meaning he is willing to invest and his actions, not just his words back this. He is calling regularly, making time, making plans in advance. A guy you don't have to wonder if he is going to call or not.

If the guy is not doing these things, your mindset should be simply one word. NEXT!

I can't stress enough the value of some of these relationship books. Knowledge is power. I would not have the success I have had with dating without this knowledge. I too have had my share of Houdini. More than I can count. Now it doesn't bother me. I don't have to accept men who are not willing to put forth and effort. Why He Disappeared!

No comments:

Post a Comment