Sunday, November 14, 2010

How Evan Marc Katz Changed My Life

Evan Marc Katz is a relationship/dating coach and author of an inspiring book called "Why He Disappeared". His no nonsense approach cuts right to the bone and takes all the guess work out of dating and relationships. He is a man that communicates to women in a frank, matter of fact way exactly how men think and process a relationship.

I went through countless relationships in my past guessing where I stood with men. I would be dating a guy and suddenly he or I stopped feeling the attraction. I wondered often why men disappear. Katz explains this with crystal clarity in his book.

Why He Disappeared!

It's not always that we attract the wrong men into our lives, it's more about we accept the wrong men in our lives. We fall in love with their potential more than who they really are. They start out dating putting their best foot forward, a few months go by and they start getting distant. We stay hoping to get the man back to where he was in the beginning. Katz explains why this happens and what you can do about it.

I no longer struggle with my dating or relationships. I know what to look for and I understand a lot more how men really think. I have no doubts I will not find myself stuck and unhappy in dead end relationships anymore.

Because of Katz, I was able to let go of a man who although great it would seem, really wasn't making me happy. I held onto him for all the wrong reasons which is where this book, Why men disappear helped me.

Why He Disappeared!

I left the relationship confident and without regrets. Pain was minimum. I am not dating again and have several good candidates in the line up. I am not stressed wondering if he is going to call, will I see him, will he disappear or any discomfort.

I recommend this book, it's like the bible of relationships. If you read no other book on relationships, this should be the one. Why He Disappeared!

For more information on Evan Marc katz and his credentials View Evan Marc Katz Credibility

No comments:

Post a Comment