Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Calling Men - It''s In Your Attitude Sistas!

You wonder how attitude plays into calling men or texting. It does a lot. I can't tell you how many times I have been asked the question "He hasn't called me in days, should I call him, maybe he thinks I am not interested". The answer is, no you should not call him. The truth here is a man who is into you will call you and he will text you on a regular basis. If he doesn't well here is where the attitude comes in.

Your attitude should be the "Next" attitude. If he isn't calling, keep your options open and go onto the next guy. You are way more valuable than this. You are the prize. If he can't manage a simple phone call, well down the road what is it going to be like? Once you adapt and believe this attitude, you won't really care so much if a man calls or not. You will never be sitting by the phone waiting or depending on it again. When it comes to calling men, remember sister, it's all about you. You shouldn't be calling men, they should be calling you period, end of discussion. A man that is into you will be calling and texting. If he is not consistent in his calling and texting, chances are good you are just an option. Don't call him. You are better than that. You aren't desperate.

Once you adapt the right attitude, men seem to know this. They sense it. It makes you more desirable when you aren't making him the center of your world. A funny thing starts to happen. Men start calling more. If a guy doesn't call you and you reach out to him you are doing the heavy lifting. You are telling him you are willing to invest more into him than he has to invest into you. If you are having to lead the relationship and initiate most of the calls and texts, well something is seriously wrong. Rarely will calling men get you anywhere.

There are many calling men rules, but if you have the right attitude, that's really all you will need. I am not waiting by the phone for any man attitude. I am not making any man a priority when he is only making me an option attitude. Whatever you do, don't start calling men or texting men first. It takes away the chase and you steal his fun. If he is not calling you, no excuses. Excuses are what we make when we want to think of a logical reason why he isn't calling. Trust me, there rarely is one. Get busy and forget about him.

1 comment:

  1. I agree this does seem to work!!!I recently met a guy i really do liked we have'nt went out on a date yet but he's had my phone number for 6 weeks now he had been calling several times beforeand left several messages and i never called him back.Then just about a week ago he calls me and said i thought you were going to call me back,I lied and said i had been very busy and just did'nt have the time,But what i was really doing was seeing how interested he really was in me!!My attraction for him is amazing but i've never told him this.Anyway long story short when we talked fnally i said let's setup a date that was a week ago!!I have'nt heard a thing from him so even though i what to go out and talk to him I WILL NOT CALL HIM!!!!!!I fiqure if he held on to my number for six weeks he'll hold it for another and call when he is ready too.Yes i do think he's intrested in me i think were both playing hard to get,But thats ok it makes me even more excited to finally hookup with him someday!!!!!:):)

    ReplyDelete