Tuesday, March 22, 2011

All My Friends Are Married Or In a Relationship

Do you feel like you are flying solo in the dating world? Are all or most of your friends married or already in a relationship? Do you feel you don't really have anyone to relate to when it comes to dating? If you are the third or fifth wheel on outings, you aren't alone. Myself and many others can so relate to this.

So who do you talk to about your dating or lack of dating life? Your dog? Your cat? If you are out there dating again, the answer is as simple as logging onto an online community.

Sounds crazy huh? I thought so too. Two years ago I was heart broken and had worn all my friends out with talk of my ex. One very lonely night I logged onto the world wide web and discovered a forum with women from all over the world talking about dating, break ups, finding love, not finding love, you name it, they were talking about it.

I lurked for a week or so. Then I joined and started posting and the rest is history. In time I made many friends there. Some of them moved into my inbox and eventually I was speaking with a few of them on the phone. I even met up with 5 of these fabulous women in the fall in Atlantic City. We had a blast.

Lots of the women there have met, but more important, they found kindred spirits and friendships across the planet. Priceless. Suddenly I didn't feel so alone.

Sad thing happened though. The owner of the forum closed it down. I had become a mentor and moderator on this site. It was like heartbreak all over for me. Losing touch with these fabulous women was more than I could stand. So.....

I recreated a new one. It's bigger and better and is now up and running. Won't you join us, we would love to have you! 365daysoflove So what if all my friends are married or in a relationship. I am not alone, and you don't have to be either.

1 comment:

  1. Your post is inspiring the dudes who have no girlfriend,to get her to a date...The way you adjust himself by making new friends on the forum sites is the great thing to have..

    ReplyDelete