Friday, July 15, 2011

Finding Mr. Right

Have you all but given up on finding Mr. Right? Have you thought you found him countless times only to find out Mr. Right was Mr. Wrong? I think we all can relate. I am going to suggest some things here that you may not be considering when it comes to finding Mr. Right.

What type of man are you looking for? Are you holding out for that unbelievable chemistry? If so, you may be holding out for the wrong quality. Instant chemistry rarely lasts and is fleeting to say the least. It's the last quality you should be basing your relationship on. I coached a woman once who went on a date with this really great guy. There was no chemistry. I urged her to go on at least 3 dates. She did with reluctance. Guess who is crazy in love now and getting married. Miss Picky and Mr. No Chemistry. Chemistry is better when it works from a slow simmer, not rapid boil.

Where are you looking for finding Mr. Right? Have you tried online dating? If you haven't, I suggest you drop the excuses and sign up for a dating site right now. I know scores of women who have found Mr. Right online. Dating online if done correctly can and will be fun, not to mention entertaining. I love online dating. Yes it can be frustrating, but with a little coaching you can be queen of online dating and you WILL find Mr. Right in time. There are thousands of great guys online looking for someone just like you.

If you are really serious about finding Mr. Right, and you haven't met him yet, by all means change what you are doing, where you are doing it and how you are doing it. Be open to new possibilities. Learn to open your heart to the fact that Mr. Right may not be in the package you had imagined. He could be anywhere, anyone. Let go of your limitations.

I have coached hundreds of women and I have had some pretty hopeless cases. Some women just won't open up to new ideas and they remain stuck. I can't help those women. If you want to make changes and you are serious about finding Mr. Right, I can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment