Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Will I Ever Find Love

You are not alone in this. We all struggle with this at some point or another. I think yes you can find love again. Something I want to point out here. If you haven't found it yet, does it make sense to keep doing what you have done in the past. Have you stepped outside of your box to find love. What I mean is have you tried different approaches, different mindsets or ideas to find love.
Love isn't going to just knock on your door. You really do need to invest in the process if you want to ever find love again. Do you have this list of must haves in a man? If you do, I suggest the first step is to throw that list away. I am not saying settle, but entertain the possibility that love may not come in the package you expect. A man with a true pure heart, able to love and adore you may not look or be anything like you expect. Open your mind to different types of men than you normally would date. I am a prissy pot. I am in a committed relationship with my opposite. Rough around the edges, blue collar hard working man. No suit and tie like I was accustomed too.
Are you online dating. 1 in 5 relationships start online. You can make all the excuses you want but the fact is this. It works if you do it right. If you just toss a profile up there with out a lot of thought, you are setting yourself up for failure in this area as well. To date online is like a job and should be taken seriously. You need to invest time and possibly even money into it to really succeed. Get a professional profile, have a dating coach help you if you get frustrated with online dating. Online dating should be fun.
Do you dismiss men easily or get offended by them at times? If so, maybe you are being to hard on them and have a sense of entitlement. A sense of entitlement is the ugliest thing in the world to a man. Accept that boys will be boys and cut them some slack. Some are clueless, but that doesn't always mean they are jerks or bad men.
If you are distressed and lonely and wondering will I ever find love again open your mind to new possibilities. Invest into new programs or change what you are doing now. It makes no sense to expect different results if you continue on the same path. If you want to find true love, be open to trying different things.
I have helped hundreds of women learn to find love. If you truly want to make some changes and have an open mind, I can help you too. I can help you in real life and online dating.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6427458

No comments:

Post a Comment